There appears to be a bit of confusion for some folks about which day is which. Today is Monday and it is Day 9 of the sale. Like we mentioned at the beginning of the sale, the Fig Tree newsletter and INSTAGRAM are the only ways- that we know of- for you to receive the sale info immediately and consistently each day. The blog subscriptions that you are signed up for directly [depending on the program and the day] as well as facebook seem to come at different times and we have no control over that.
ON THE 9TH DAY OF CHRISTMAS…
On the 9th Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, 9 Ladies Dancing. Now personally that sounds like a lot of fun to me! But for those of you who aren't big dancers, there is always sewing fun instead!
CHRISTMAS FLOUR SACK TOWELS
We love flour sack kitchen towels and use them every single day. They clean and sop up whatever they need to and dry quickly without any fuss. Our kitchen wouldn't be the same without them. Embellishing them just a little bit for each season is one of my favorite quick projects. It immediately gives the room a bit of seasonal cheer!
These holiday towels are finished off with one of my favorite prints from the Somerset collection and a little bit of applique [optional]. The kit includes the pattern [actually you are getting the HAZEL pattern as an extra since that is where the instructions are], 2 flour sacks, fabrics for two coordinating trims and a litlte bit of wool for the applique in case you want to do the full embellishment!
TODAY'S SPECIAL NOTION:
ROTARY CUTTER CARRIERS
Our rotary cutters have never really had a home before this but when we found one of these for our standard 45 mm cutter, we knew that we had to get carriers for our 60 mm and the 18 & 28 mm ones too. They are just a perfect little pouchm, well constructed with a zipper and a spacious interior. [this is more room in there than just for a carrier if you want to store other small things with it]. Each cutter has a different color carrier and each one has a special little pocket and a plastic holder for extra rotary blades.
Its pretty much a perfect little pouch. Green for the 45 mm, purple for the 60 mm and pink for the 18 mm or 28 mm.
TODAY'S SPECIAL GIFTY ITEM:
"CHRISTMASFIED" JUTE POLKA-DOT SHOPPING BAG
These classic jute bags are too cute to begin with and fabulous for shopping of any kind especially at this time of the year. But once you add a little Christmas bow to it, it becomes holiday perfection- fabulous for you and more than perfect to give as a gift all on its own or as a special re-useable gift bag!
Today's special 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS DEAL…
CLICK HERE for more info on today's goodies.
Joanna and Eric
12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS FINE PRINT
* The Fig Tree 12 Days of Christmas sale starts on Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, and lasts for 12 days [usually with a Sunday off here or there].
* Each day a different kit, stocking stuffer and/or home dec goodie will be advertised- on some days several of each! Each day a special offer will be made as well.
* Each special offer will become available on that one day. Each goodie will only be available while stock lasts. Most of the items offered will sell out on that day, some will last a few days. Please believe us that some items will sell out crazy fast and some will last all day based on popularity and stock. Although we try and have and anticipate the demand, we are often surprised by your enthusiasm!! IF THE ITEM CAN NO LONGER BE FOUND THROUGH THE LINK, THAT MEANS IT HAS SOLD OUT!
* We never know which ones will sell out the fastest! If we are able to get more in stock of any popular product, we will try but we can't guarantee that anything that sells out will come back in stock. If they can, it will not be a part of the sale but something that we offer after Christmas for a separate January delivery.
* For those of you who want to continue to purchase items throughout the 12 days of the sale but want us to hold your purchases for one shipment, YOU NEED TO BUY-A-BOX. THIS IS NEW AND DIFFERENT THIS YEAR!! The box is an actual product available on our homepage. You only need to purchase it once either before the sale starts or on the first day that you purchase a 12DAYS item- but you need to purchase it as an actual product once. Then for all the remaining purchases you make, you will simply choose the "I BOUGHT A BOX" option in the shipping directions during the checkout process. If you buy more products than fit in the box…. WE WILL PAY FOR THE REMAINING SHIPPING!! If you do not fill up that amount by the end of the sale, we will let you know how much of a credit you have and you can choose patterns for the difference [we will only charge a partial price on the patterns so you will get a deal]. There is no way to lose in this exchange!!
• For international customers, we will calculate actual international shipping at the time of shipping and add what is necessary. We never charge anything other than actual international shipping through USPS.
If you do not BUY-A-BOX, your items will not be accumulated but will be shipped to you each day that you purchase them. We know that some of you love that feeling of getting something in the mail each and every day and look forward to the "presents" arriving to you every mail day!