On the 10th Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, 10 Lords-a-Leaping. I am really trying hard to picture that but having a hard time with the visual!
My true love thought that perhaps I might need another Fig Tree classic quilt done up in a few of our favorite reds, greens, greys and creams! Yum!
This pattern is one of those classic, simply blocks that once you do one, you will come back to again and again. Perfect in Christmas tones or reds, greens, treys and creams, this holiday version of our French Quarter pattern is as perfect for this season as it is for any other. Totally basic contraction lends itself to the visual that there are curves in this quilt when the truth couldn't be further from the truth. This entire quilt is a 4 piece block turned around and around and around. You will love it!
Buttonhole Scissors from Merchant & Mills
We thought these made a perfect gift as they come in a beautiful little black cardboard box with a card stock sleeve- truly the presentation is as lovely as the scissors themselves. As described by Merchant & Mills, "Sturdy Sheffield scissors made especially for neat and tidy buttonholes. Size: 5.5" (14cm) Sheffield made buttonhole scissors. Long handles and short blades that cut well even at the tip." Originally buttonhole scissors were made for making buttonholes without stretching or damaging the fabric and of course can still be used for that purpose but we just love them for snipping all kinds of things including fabric and threads.
TODAY'S GIFTY ITEM:
Polka-dot Scissor Cases
Back by popular demand, these were a big hit last year so we have brought them back in a few different colors. Our favorite red color [which we have a lot of so everyone can hopefully get what they want] is now joined by brown, pink and green [we have less of these than the reds]. A different color for everyone's taste!
These are just cases and do not include scissors this time around so you can get them as replacements or additions to your scissor accessory repertoire! Lovely as stocking stuffers as well!
Today's special 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS DEAL… we somehow managed to completely forget to add a special yesterday… oh my goodness. I guess we are getting a bit tired around here. So today, all paper patterns [other than the brand new ones fromteh Aloha Girl release] in the store are 20% off.
CLICK HERE for more info on today's goodies.
Joanna and Eric
12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS FINE PRINT
* The Fig Tree 12 Days of Christmas sale starts on Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, and lasts for 12 days [usually with a Sunday off here or there].
* Each day a different kit, stocking stuffer and/or home dec goodie will be advertised- on some days several of each! Each day a special offer will be made as well.
* Each special offer will become available on that one day. Each goodie will only be available while stock lasts. Most of the items offered will sell out on that day, some will last a few days. Please believe us that some items will sell out crazy fast and some will last all day based on popularity and stock. Although we try and have and anticipate the demand, we are often surprised by your enthusiasm!! IF THE ITEM CAN NO LONGER BE FOUND THROUGH THE LINK, THAT MEANS IT HAS SOLD OUT!
* We never know which ones will sell out the fastest! If we are able to get more in stock of any popular product, we will try but we can't guarantee that anything that sells out will come back in stock. If they can, it will not be a part of the sale but something that we offer after Christmas for a separate January delivery.
* For those of you who want to continue to purchase items throughout the 12 days of the sale but want us to hold your purchases for one shipment, YOU NEED TO BUY-A-BOX. THIS IS NEW AND DIFFERENT THIS YEAR!! The box is an actual product available on our homepage. You only need to purchase it once either before the sale starts or on the first day that you purchase a 12DAYS item- but you need to purchase it as an actual product once. Then for all the remaining purchases you make, you will simply choose the "I BOUGHT A BOX" option in the shipping directions during the checkout process. If you buy more products than fit in the box…. WE WILL PAY FOR THE REMAINING SHIPPING!! If you do not fill up that amount by the end of the sale, we will let you know how much of a credit you have and you can choose patterns for the difference [we will only charge a partial price on the patterns so you will get a deal]. There is no way to lose in this exchange!!
• For international customers, we will calculate actual international shipping at the time of shipping and add what is necessary. We never charge anything other than actual international shipping through USPS.
If you do not BUY-A-BOX, your items will not be accumulated but will be shipped to you each day that you purchase them. We know that some of you love that feeling of getting something in the mail each and every day and look forward to the "presents" arriving to you every mail day!