NOTE: If you are relying on an automated feed email program to receive these blog notifications, you are probably a day behind the sale we are having. Often those automated emails do not come until 24 hours after the initial post. If you want to follow along on the 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS SALE you should do it via our newsletter or facebook which will both post in actual time. Thank you so much for playing along with us.
On the 5th Day of Christmas my true love sent to me, 5 Golden Rings…
I know rings are supposed to be a girl's best friend and all that [I know its diamonds really but I am taking a little bit of poetic license here] but personally I don't wear a lot of jewelry. I have my few classic rings and that's it. My favorite jewelry to wear are earrings and I do have quite a collection of those dangly little lovelies. But when I thought of rings, a certain pattern surely came immediately to mind.
So since I thought we were all good with actual rings, thought I would offer you guys some "rings" of the fabric kind! The Carousel "Wreath" Kit…. we could pretend they were rings!
… 8 different rings from 8 different Honeysweet fabrics.
… perfect to decorate any table- large or small- for the holidays. Small enough to finish up by then!
Description: One of my favorite brand new patterns is one of those blocks that looks more complicated than it is… my favorite kind of project! Each block is constructed of squares [some sewn with the sew on the diagonal and flip method] and not a single triangle or special piecing technique in site! The pattern and original quilt has 7 "wreath" blocks, but we thought that for the holidays we would bring it down to one. Perfect as a table topper for any holiday get together! Kit includes all the fabrics you see here from Honeysweet for the blocks, background and binding. Kit also includes the full pattern along with an insert on how to cut for just one block at a time.
As well as some lovely Retro Fabric Gift Tag Kits….
… isn't that just the sweetest little box ever? Makes me want to wrap gifts now!
Description: What could be more fun than fabric gift tags this year? Makes any plain box feel immediately festive and handmade, these little gift tags can be whipped up by any level of sewer in minutes. Kit includes 1/2 yard of gift fabric [ with gift images on it for 100 gift tags!!] and enough tan dot fabric and twill tape to make 8 gift tags, 2 of each of the 4 different images on the fabric. Use your own ribbon and background fabric scraps to make up the rest of your tags. Kit includes printout on how to make the tags.
And just because we have too many goodies ready for you and not enough days, we thought we would add in some of these novelty USB thumb drives!
Oh my goodness they are cute!
… every sewer should have one of these, don't you think?!
… the tape measure.
… the tomato pincushion.
… the sewing machine.
Description: These super cute novelty USB thumb drives are perfect for any sewer on your list…. including yourself! I had a hard time choosing just one for my own use! Perfect for transferring or storing information [2 GB] or photos within your own computers or devices, etc. or to give them to friends.
Available in a tape measure, a sewing machine or a tomato pin cushion [tomatoes and half of the sewing machines are currently en route and won't be to us until the middle of next week just in time for the end of the 12 Days Sale].
We apologize up front for the low stock on some of these but we got everything that we could get our hands on before some of them were discontinued!
AND FOR THE SPECIAL OFFER OF THE DAY:
With every purchase today we will add in one of our classic quilt patterns .. our Petite Fours pattern, perfect for the holidays or for the Spring depending on which version you choose to make.
Click HERE for more info on today's offers.
The elves are hard at work so come back tomorrow on Wednesday for new goodies on the 6th day of the 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS SALE!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS FINE PRINT: PLEASE READ
• The Fig Tree 12 Days of Christmas sale starts on Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, and lasts for 12 days [perhaps with a Sunday off here or there].
• Each day a different kit, stocking stuffer or home dec goodie will be advertised- on some days one of each! Each day a special offer will be made as well.
• Each special offer will only become available on that one day. Each goodie will only be available while stock lasts. Many of the items offered will sell out on that day, some will last a few days. We apologize ahead of time if you are not able to get the goodies you were hoping for. Just like any other "black friday" kind of sale, we just sell out of stuff!
• We never know which ones will sell out the fastest! If we are able to get more in stock of any popular product, we will try but we can't guarantee that anything that sells out will come back in stock. If you do not see the item on our home page any longer, that means that it is sold out.
• For those of you who want to continue to purchase items throughout the 12 days of the sale but want us to hold your purchases for one shipment, you need to note that in the comments section of your order each time.
Believe it or not some people like to have the "presents" arrive to them each and every day and they savor the packages in the mail!
• For those of you who have your items held for one shipment at the end, your orders will continue to accrue shipping charges for each order throughout the sale- that is just automatic in our system. We will calculate the actual shipping at the end of your purchases and then refund any necessary shipping charges then.