After a little nap, the elves are ready and waiting to bring you more goodies…
On the 3rd Day of Christmas my true love gave to me, three French Hens .
Unfortunately the husband has not agreed to a chicken coop, even though I have been wanting one for three years, so we had to give the French Hens away. Instead, we are thinking that you might want to make your own grocery bag. We don't know about the laws in your area, but around here we will not have the option of plastic grocery bags in the stores as of January 1st. Given this, everyone is trying to figure out how to make some fun reusable bags of their own. Even if your area doesn't require it like ours does, it is certainly better for the environment to use fabric bags instead of plastic or paper ones.
So here are our versions of a fun grocery bag made from MODA's fabulous "Made With Love" fabric which is a twill and a bit more durable than standard quilting cotton.
… fun to go grocery shopping with this fun bag!
… straps go all the way around the bag for strength.
… a little close-up of a few of my favorite parts of the fabric.
And as the special gift today, we are going to accompany your grocery bag with an Escargot pattern. Just in case you want to have some company for dinner!
For more info, CLICK HERE.
See you tomorrow!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS FINE PRINT
*** Please note that if the 12 Days of Christmas website space is blank, that means that the item for the day has sold out. Nothing is wrong with the site, the item has just been sold out.
• The Fig Tree 12 Days of Christmas sale starts on Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, and lasts for 12 days.
• Each day a different kit, stocking stuffer or home dec goodie will be advertised. Each day a special offer will be made as well.
• Each special offer will only be available on that day. Each goodie will only be available while stock lasts. Many of the items offered will sell out on that day.
• For those of you who want to continue to purchase items throughout the 12 days of the sale but want us to hold your purchases for one shipment, you need to note that in the comments section of your order. If there is no note, we will ship the items as they are ordered.
• For those of you who have your items held for one shipment at the end, your orders will continue to accrue shipping charges for each order throughout the sale. We will calculate the actual shipping at the end and then refund any necessary shipping charges then.